December 15, 2018
10 am until gone
Penn Yan Presbyterian Church
They sell out quickly, so come early!
Sign Up To Bake – Sign up here
Bakers: What we’re looking for:
- 6 dozen of your very best, fanciest, most Martha Stewart-esqe Holiday cookies
- (which is about two batches of cookie)
- We need all of your cookies to be the same type/variety (not an assortment)
- Old-fashioned favorites – cutouts, chocolate crinkles, peanut butter blossoms, spritz, molasses…
- Your most-requested recipe, perhaps? thumbprints, pecan tassies, coconut macaroons…
- Sophisticated or Whimsical – gingerbread, rum balls, brandy snaps, walnut cookies, springerle…
- Traditional, Ethnic, or Hard-To-Find – russian tea cakes, rugelach, baklava, linzer cookies…
- They don’t have to be Christmas cookies… any Winter Holiday will do!
We have LOTS of ideas and LOTS of really great recipes, so let us know if you need either.
If you’d rather just make dough, please do so! And we’ll make sure the cookies are baked and finished to completion!
If you’d rather not bake, but just want to decorate, you’re more than welcome! Let us know!
Contact: Maureen Wise (315) 536-1690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org