Thanks to all our Cookie Elves and Santas Helpers for making this year a sight to behold! We had a fabulous selection this year! Also, thanks to Barn-wood Bouquets for the beautiful cupcake bouquet given to a special family and the gift certificate that was raffled off to a very grateful winner! We hope everyone who came to the Holiday Cookie Walk had as much fun as we did!!!
See you next year!
SAVE THE DATE!
December 16, 2017
10am until gone
Penn Yan Presbyterian Church
They sell out quickly, so come early!
Sign Up To Bake – Sign up here
Bakers: What we’re looking for:
- 6 dozen of your very best, fanciest, most Martha Stewart-esqe Holiday cookies
- (or about 5 pounds, or 2-3 batches)
- We need all of your cookies to be the same type/variety (not an assortment)
- Old-fashioned favorites
- Your most-requested recipe, perhaps?
- Sophisticated or Whimsical
- Traditional, Ethnic, or Hard-To-Find
- They don’t have to be Christmas cookies… any Winter Holiday will do!
We have LOTS of ideas and LOTS of really great recipes, so let us know if you need either.
If you’d rather just make dough, please do so! And we’ll make sure the cookies are baked and finished to completion!
If you’d rather not bake, but just want to decorate, you’re more than welcome! Let us know!
Contact: Maureen Wise (315) 536-1690 or email email@example.com