Keuka Comfort Care Home
and the Friendly Auto Group present a chance to
WIN THIS JEEP
Tickets $100 each – Only 1,000 will be sold!
Tickets are available at: Keuka Comfort Care Home, Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Friendly Ford, Long’s Cards and Books, Pinckney Hardware, Saturdays at Oak Hill & other local events this summer!
Drawing held at noon, December 15, 2021 at Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Penn Yan, NY
If you would like to learn more about Keuka Comfort Care Home, a two-bedroom palliative care home for the terminally ill, call us to stop by for a tour. We would love for you to “like” our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/keukacomfortcarehome .
We appreciate this wonderfully supportive community!
Keuka Comfort Care Home
2021 Car Raffle
RAFFLE CAR RULES and REGULATIONS
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate and provide proof of age prior to receiving raffle prize. Board Members and employees of the Keuka Comfort Care Home, and employees of Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, and raffle volunteers are not eligible to participate.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner need not be present at time of drawing.
- It is the sole responsibility of the raffle ticket purchaser to read, understand and accept the terms set forth in these Official Rules and Regulations. All sales are final; no refunds will be provided.
- The winning ticket holder will win their choice of the Raffle Vehicle or $20,000. Second Prize will be a CASH PRIZE of $1,000. Third Prize will be a CASH PRIZE of $500.
- The Keuka Comfort Care Home specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Raffle Vehicle.
- The MSRP of the Raffle Vehicle is $31,460. The Fair Market Value of the Raffle Vehicle is $25,000. The Keuka Comfort Care Home will pay the applicable sales tax for the vehicle, of $2125. Vehicle Winner agrees to pay 24% federal income tax withholding less the $100 cost of the raffle ticket ($25,000 + $2125 – $100 x 24% = $6486), or higher amount if winner is a foreign national, to Keuka Comfort Care Home prior to release of the vehicle. Keuka Comfort Care Home will submit the taxes collected to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The winner will also be required to report and pay NYS income tax on the Fair Market Value of the vehicle. Keuka Comfort Care Home will provide to the winner a tax form W-2G. If the winner chooses the cash prize alternative, Keuka Comfort Care Home will withhold 24% federal income tax from the winnings. Donation of $100 per ticket is not a tax-deductible contribution.
- The Keuka Comfort Care Home reserves the right to determine the validity of entries.
- Proof of auto insurance and social security number prior to taking delivery of the Raffle Vehicle will be required of the winning raffle ticket holder. Proof of Social Security number is required per IRS rules and regulations.
- Ticket sales will cease just prior to the drawing or upon sale of the maximum number of tickets.
- A maximum of 1000 tickets will be available at $100.00 each.
- The drawing will be held on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at the Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Penn Yan, NY.
- Promptly, within two weeks of the drawing date, the holder of the winning raffle ticket shall be required to meet with Keuka Comfort Care Home representatives for the purpose of paying such taxes and fees and receiving the vehicle.
- The winner will be determined via a random drawing. The winner will be notified by phone and/or mail if not present.
- In the event that the Raffle Vehicle winner is unable to afford all applicable taxes and fees, the winner will be awarded the alternative cash prize.
- The holder of the winning raffle ticket grants Keuka Comfort Care Home and Friendly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Penn Yan the use of his/her name and photograph in all communication and publicity materials.
- In the event the Raffle Vehicle is damaged or destroyed, Keuka Comfort Care Home liability is limited to insurance recovery; the vehicle will be fully insured through the duration of the raffle.
- All proceeds, less prizes and expenses benefit Keuka Comfort Care Home a 501c3 non-profit organization located in New York state.
- Purchasers of raffle tickets must write legibly. If more than one name is listed on the ticket, the first name listed shall be considered the entrant.
- Retain your raffle ticket. In the event of any dispute or controversy concerning the winner of the drawing, you will be required to produce your raffle ticket stub.
- Payment is accepted via check, money order or cash. Checks or money orders must be made payable to the Keuka Comfort Care Home, PO Box 107, Penn Yan, NY 14527.
- If an entrant’s check is dishonored by the bank, the entry ticket(s) will be invalid unless full payment plus $35 returned check fee are received by Keuka Comfort Care Home prior to the drawing. Dishonored checks are expected to be honored at the entrant’s earliest knowledge of the matter.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change with the approval of the Keuka Comfort Care Home Raffle Committee.
- Keuka Comfort Care Home‘s Game of Chance Identification Number GC 57-206-180-10295 has been assigned by the NYS Gaming Commission.